As President and founder of CuspEd, LLC, Annette Hayes, M.Ed., BAS, RDH, CDA, CDIPC brings her unique credentials, expertise, and forty years of dental experience to the dental team. She has functioned in private practice in all capacities, as a hygienist, front desk/scheduling coordinator, chairside and lab dental assistant.
From 2010-2015, she joined the Dental Assisting and Hygiene programs at the Des Moines Area Community College, as a classroom and clinical adjunct instructor, in conjunction with clinical private practice.
Annette initiated and developed the Digital Radiology Course and Exam for Dental Assistant Trainees with the Iowa Dental Board. Her trainee courses include Ethics and Jurisprudence and Infection Control also.
Until August 2021, Annette had been employed with Patterson Dental as a Technology Advisor/Educator. During that time, she expanded in-office continuing education offerings. Thus, helping offices and team members stay compliant without losing valuable production time. All courses offered have been approved by the Iowa Dental Board Continuing Education Committee.
On December 29, 2021, Annette was one of 200 Oral Health Professionals in the nation to receive the distinction of being the first to be certified in Dental Infection Prevention and Control. This two year, three step completion process of course work and exams was issued by DANB and OSAP. To view the credentials: https://www.credly.com/badges/ed3e0364-5291-4c21-b2d3-5511ac543014/public_url
April 1, 2022-April 1, 2024, PACE/AGD National Provider approval.
- American Heart Assoc. BLS Healthcare Provider CPR instructor
- PACE/AGD National Approval for Continuing Education
- Eaglesoft: Practice Management and Clinical
- Schick Sensors and Panorex
- CAD/CAM-Omnicam and PrimeScan/PrimeMill
- Level III Certification in Dental Infection Prevention and Control- CDIPC, DANB and OSAP
- Member of OSAP
- DANB Certified
- Caesy Cloud Consultant and Editor
- AADOM Speaker and Webinar Presenter
- Kirkwood Community College: Dental Assisting
- Hawkeye Institute of Technology: Dental Hygiene
- Des Moines Area Community College: Associate of Applied Science degree
- University of Iowa: Bachelor of Applied Studies
- University of Missouri: Master’s in Career and Technical Education